ACM ENTERTAINMENTS HIRE AGREEMENT
A responsible Adult (18 years old and over) must supervise the Inflatable at all times!
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring this Inflatable/equipment to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid any injury or damage to the Inflatable at all times.
ACM Entertainments cannot accept any responsibility or liability for injury or Loss sustained to any person's through the use of our equipment. ACM Entertainments must also warn the hirer that if an accident occurs from the hirer's neglect to the supervision then the hirer will be responsible and not ACM Entertainments. It is strongly recommended that the hirer has adequate public liability insurance covering his or her liability arising from the use of the equipment.
Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are always followed:
1) This unit has an age limit of 12 years and a height restriction (as per the user guide below). Please ensure no-one over this age or height regulations uses the equipment. No adults are to use this Inflatable. Please ensure at all times that the user guide is followed at all times as supplied to you by ACM Entertainments. Please ensure no child over the guidance for height regulations in the User Guide supplied uses this equipment due to safety and insurance reasons.
2) No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Inflatable which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge of £100.00)
3) All shoes, glasses, jewellery, mobile phones, badges MUST be removed before using the Inflatable. It is also recommended that spectacles are also removed. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Inflatable. No hosepipes and Washing up liquid is to be used on the Inflatable, this is a serious breach of our Terms & Conditions and can cause a serious injury to those using the equipment. A charge of £100.00 will be invoiced to the hirer if this is found to have happened whilst the equipment is on hire to them.
4) No smoking, bonfires or barbeques near the Inflatable.
5) Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is dangerous and must not be allowed. No somersaults or front/back flips are allowed at any time on the Inflatable. There is to be no climbing onto the Shower Covers or walls of the inflatable. This can cause a serious injury.
6) Always ensure that the Inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it, please ensure you follow our user guide as supplied to you. Avoid large and small Children from using the equipment at the same time.
7) Children are not to push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that they have nothing can fall out of their pockets.
No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be near or on the Inflatable.
9) If the Inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch off the blower at the mains, please ensure all children are off the inflatable before the hirer does this.
10) Do not allow anyone to bounce off the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there is assist users in getting on or off!
11) Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems, high blood pressure, joint or bone weakness is allowed on the Inflatable as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell or who has had an operation in the last 12 months.
12) Do not allow anyone to be on the Inflatable during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
13) Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear.
14) The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area.
15) In the event of heavy rain or high winds exceeding 38km/h (23.6 mph), Force 5 Beaufort Scale, the unit should be switched off at the mains and deflated immediately and then re-inflated once the winds or heavy rain subsides. Beaufort scale description = Fresh Breeze - Small trees in leaf begin to sway). Rainwater, including bubbling, can be dried off with a towel and the unit can be used again if it stops raining or the wind level falls below that described above.
Please be advised to check the Government met office regularly to keep track of the wind and rain readings at the start of your hire to decide how regularly to check. If the wind speed is likely to be in the caution zone of 19 to 24 MPH during your hire, please check the forecast every 15 minutes by downloading the app or visiting the website; https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/ or more practically keep an eye on the following Beaufort scale. If bad weather has been forecast we will text you to make sure that your plan b to be put into use
We will not compromise on safety and our decision is final, regardless of the loss of revenue or expense on your part. This may include anything up to 100% downtime of your event on grounds of safety. Please note that our service is to provide the goods to you as promised, we cannot and will not be held responsible for the weather on the day as we have to follow the Health & Safety Guidelines of the safety of the children No reduction in our fees will be offered. We will help where we can on site to find an alternative location However, this must all occur in your allocated time slot usually 15-30 minutes or we have may of asked you to make a Plan B ready for this situation if you have a plan B and refuse to move to a safer environment and go against health and safety protocol you will forfeit all deposit made, on this decision we will not tolerate any animosity or foul language used and will be reported to the local authorities.
16) In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately And make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us immediately. No children should at any time be allowed to be near the electrics or blower of this inflatable, it is the hirer's responsibility to ensure this happens at all times. * In the unlikely event of a problem please evacuate the unit immediately and inform us straight away on 07811891762 or 01545580329 ( if the problem is minor, eg the blower detaches, evacuate, switch off the unit and just re-attach firmly, then carry on as per normal) All electrical problems must be reported to ACM Entertainments on the number above . When there are 2 FANS with a unit please make sure that you plug in ONE fan at a time and only plug the Second fan in when the first unit is fully erected .other wises it will blow the fuse or trip the electric off.
17) During your hire please ensure the hirer regularly checks all pegs are safely in place.
18) If the inflatable is hired late or overnight the castle should not be used in the dark unless there is sufficient lighting to light up the castle.
19) Once the equipment has been installed by ACM Entertainments Children's castles have an age limit up to 14 years of age; anyone over this age should use an adult rated castle.
20) The hirer shall not use the equipment for any purpose other than described in our Terms and Conditions. The hirer shall not sub-hire or use the equipment or allow the equipment to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way.
21) Only our delivery personnel are authorized to collect the hired equipment and under no circumstances should any of the equipment be handed over to anyone other than our delivery personnel.
22) Hirers are responsible for arranging adequate First Aid to cover the event.
SOFT PLAY & BALL POOL
All balls are returned to the ball pool Bag at the end of the event
Please ensure all soft play shapes are returned to the soft play mat at the end of the event
If we are required to collect the balls at the end of the event, there will be a fee charged of £25.00
With effect from May 2019
Once a booking has been made with ACM Entertainments either via telephone, email, via our
website, via our Facebook page, text message or What's App the following
Cancellation Policy will apply to all bookings, as you the hirer have entered into a Contract with ACM Entertainments.
We offer a free of charge cancellation option in the event of heavy rain or high winds if the booking
is outside. To take advantage of this option the hirer must telephone us no later 6.00pm the day
before the hire date. If the booking is cancelled for any other reason after the time of booking or
after this time, the following Cancellation Policy will be applied:
Within 8 weeks prior to the event 25 percent of the order value
Within 6 weeks prior to the event 50 percent of the order value
Within 4 weeks prior to the event 75 percent of the order value
Within 2 weeks prior to the event 100 percent of the order value
In the event of multiple items being booked for the same event and the hirer requests to cancel one or more of these items the cancelled items will be invoiced as per our Cancellation Policy above.
All cancellation Invoices will be sent to the hirer and payment will be required to ACM Entertainments within 7 days of the date of the Invoice.
If you have any questions at all on our User Guide for our Equipment at any time, please contact us immediately: 07811891762/01545580329
Please note that all persons using this Inflatable do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. The hirer is fully responsible for any equipment that is stolen whilst on hire to them and will be invoiced in full for any replacement equipment that is required.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
ACM Entertainments cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
ACM Entertainments staff always carry an accident book. Any accident, however minor, must be entered in the book and signed by both the hirer and Big on Bouncing. If an accident does occur please request the accident book during the collection of the castle and notify Big on Bouncing as soon as possible so a written account of the accident can be recorded.
Please ensure on delivery or at time of booking to our staff if there are any underground pipes or cables in your garden or school field we need to avoid, as we are unable to be held responsible for any damage caused if we are not advised of this in advance of your booking or on delivery of the equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty, muddy condition or a hose pipe, washing up liquid has been used on it, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
Please, can each box be completed as and when you are setting up an Inflatable and this must be signed by the hirer before leaving the booking?
An inflatable is completed pegged safely into the ground OR sandbags are safely placed on anchor points
The extension lead is unravelled (as required) and tucked away safely out of danger to everyone. RCD in place if required
Two forms of ID seen and noted.
Blower straps tight and unit inflated
Disclaimer & User Guide explained clearly by the driver to the hirer
Both the inflatable and safety mats have been cleaned and dried (if applicable) with anti-bacterial solution, and the equipment is clean for use.
ACM ENTERTAINMENTS CAN NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURY OR LOSS SUSTAINED TO ANY PERSONS THROUGH THE USE OF OUR EQUIPMENT. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING THEN PLEASE CONTACT US.
Hirer: I declare that I have read and understood these terms and conditions of hire. I declare that I have also read and understood the Terms and Conditions with Safety/Operating instructions together with a copy of the User Guide of Bouncy Castles and received a copy to retain together with any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment, and I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so. The hirer also agrees to Hire the equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as above. All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire:
NAME IN FULL:
Equipment Supplied: Please tick accordingly on the installation of the Inflatable.
SHOWER/SUNCOVER (IF APPLICABLE)
ANCHOR STAKES (IF APPLICABLE)
SAFETY BREAKER (IF APPLICABLE)
SANDBAGS (IF APPLICABLE)
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING AT ALL, PLEASE CONTACT US ON
We are able to accept debit/credit card prior to your event by calling 01545580329 / 07811891762 this payment must be made no later than 4 days before the date of your hire. Alternatively, full cash payment must be made on the delivery of our equipment, If full payment is not received on delivery we are unable to leave our equipment. For all bookings over £300.00, we will require a 25 percent deposit, which will need to be paid within 7 days of your order. We are able to accept Cheques from Schools and Charities. On delivery of our equipment, two forms of photographic id must be shown to our delivery drivers for equipment to be left.